When you have a few family and friends to buy for at Christmas, it’s important to stick to a budget. Christmas is known for big spending, and if you don’t plan your purchases, the spending can get out of hand. We’ve all been there and we say we will do better next year…. but sometimes the same old spending habits occur again each year.
Often it can be hard sticking to a budget and finding something of value that the recipient will use and love. We also can feel compelled to ‘bulk’ up a present if we’ve bought something small that has been within budget. The key here is to remember good things come in small packages and if you don’t stick to your budget, it’s going to hurt you more in January when you get that credit card bill, than it will the recipient who received your gift.
With that in mind, we’ve found some really lovely gifts for women who love style and fashion for under $50.
If your family has decided to do a Kris Kringle and the budget is quite moderate ($100) for the lady you have to buy for, just bulk up these gifts to keep under budget.
- Annabel Trends Bottle Cooler $14.95
- Miranda Kerr Kora Organics Empower Yourself Gift Set $29.95
- Project Ten Large Canvas Bag $19.95
- Ecoya Mini Maddison Candle $19.95
- Mercer + Reid Copper and White Vase $19.95
- Seed Heritage Gold Crescent Necklace $29.95
- Annabel Trends Cross Scarf $29.95
- Now or Never A5 Notebook $29.95
3. Adairs Home Republic Cushion Metallicus $39.95
4. Seed Heritage Poncho $49.95
6. Aesop Jet Set Travel Set $41.00
7. Marc Jacobs Big Logo Hinge Bracelet $49.00
8. Typo Glass Terrarium $39.95
Have you finished your Christmas shopping? If you need some gift ideas for her under $10 check out this post.
Disclaimer: There are affiliate links on this post. Should you choose to purchase an item, we will receive a small commission at no extra cost to you.