Not many people heart Valentine’s Day. What is meant as a day to celebrate the one you love, can be a bittersweet reminder of the one you had, the one you lost or the one you’re still waiting for.
For those of us that are happily loved up, it can become another excuse to organise a date night or motivate us to put a bit of effort into our romantic endeavours.
For others, the day is ignored because of the belief that it’s commercialism gone too far.
No matter what you think, Valentine’s Day can serve as a reminder to be grateful for the loved ones we have near and dear. It can also serve as a day for self-love. Just because friends are being treated by the ones they love, doesn’t mean you can’t treat yourself.
If you’re needing a bit of tender care this Valentine’s Day, why not treat yourself to a gift with heart? I’ve sourced some inexpensive gifts that would make the most wonderful gift for yourself. And if you do have a partner, why not forward the post to them to give them some inspiration for gift ideas beyond the dozen roses or box of chocolates?
- Mimco Take 2 Heart Stud Earrings $39.95
- Freckleberry Heart Freckle Chocolate $5.95
- ASOS Valentine’s Heart Sleep Tee $38.00
- Succulent Heart Centrepiece $49.95
- Uberkate Heart Necklace $129.00
- Love Heart Door Mat $54.95
- Copper Heart Lights $24.99
- Mini Hearts Cushion in Black and White $49.95