If you went a bit overboard with shopping at the Boxing Day sales, you will be looking for space in your wardrobe to put away those bargains. You may choose to go through your wardrobe and use the Konmari method for decluttering or you may just decide to do these 20 hacks to make more space in your wardrobe so you can keep all your things.
- Make that chest of drawers your friend. Learn how to fold your personal items for maximum space in your wardrobe.
2. Learn how to fold your lingerie.
3. If you wear trunks, learn how to fold them to make more room in your drawers.
4. Fold your t-shirts and place them in your drawers too.
5. Here’s how to fold your sports bras.
6. And finally how to fold your tanks.
7. But you may also choose to use shower curtain rings to bulk hang all your tanks on the one hanger.
8. Shower curtains can also organize your caps.
9. Shower curtains can also organize your scarves.
10. To maximize space in your wardrobe, use soda can pull tops to double the space.
11. Wrap a pipe cleaner around your coat hangers to make your own no-slip hangers.
12. Use picture frame hooks to hang hats on wall to create beautiful wall art.
13. Install ledges shelving to hang stilettos.
14. Place socks and tights rolled into balls into boots.
15. Use book and magazine organisers to hold thongs and flip-flops.
16. Use a picture frame as a shoe tray that can be rolled underneath the bed.
17. Store out of season clothes in suitcases.
18. Use corkboards to display jewellery as works of art.
19. Place smaller clutches into larger handbags to maximize shelf space.
20. Use shoe box lids to make dividers in drawers.
Have you got any wardrobe hacks to add to this list?